School Uniform (including Nursery)
Children are expected to wear the school uniform which is neat and practical. Our uniform gives children a sense of pride in their school and helps to develop a whole-school identity.
The uniform is:
- purple jumper/cardigan
- purple fleece (Optional)
- grey tunic, trousers or black/dark grey jogging bottoms
- white shirts or white/purple polo shirts
- purple baseball cap/woollen ski hat
- sensible, safe footwear (boots cannot be worn all day & sandals must enclose the foot)
- a school tie is also available
plimsolls (pull-on, elastic fronted), purple P.E. shorts, white T shirt & draw-string PE bag
Parents are required to mark all items of clothing with the child’s name and to teach their children to take care of their own property. The school cannot accept responsibility for lost items.
For safety and security reasons the wearing of jewellery at school is not allowed. For pierced ears, only stud earrings are acceptable.
Ties, baseball caps, P.E. bags and book bags can be purchased at the school. School uniform can be purchased from Kevin’s, 17 The Broadway, Greenford (Telephone No: 020 8578 1210).